Everyone remembers Mother’s Day and jumps through hoops for us mamas, but when it seems like we just let Father’s Day creep up on us every year! Well, not this year…I’m here to let you know that Father’s Day is less than one week away, but don’t panic this blog is full of gift ideas that are simple, quick, and thoughtful.
1. A Tumbler/Coffee Mug/Cordial Liquor Glasses
· At least one of the men in your life drinks coffee, water, liquor, or all three so what better gift to give! It’s something they can use often and it’s something that doesn’t require a lot of hassle to get and if you want it to more sentimental then you can add personalization to any of these.
2. Take-Out from their favorite restaurant
· Dads always get the short end of the stick when it comes to going out to eat. Usually, their wives and kids cook for them, which is all fine and dandy but this year do something different. Turn your dining room into a restaurant and surprise him with his favorite meal.
3. A Customized T-Shirt
· Mamas have all the mommy slogan shirts and “Mommy and Mini” shirts but what about Dad? This year the #GirlDad has become something special to signify a father-daughter relationship. RIP Kobe & GiGi! This is such a simple gift with a lot of meaning. If you have a little boy, don’t worry there are sayings out there for you too! If there’s something personal you’d like to have done you do that too! There’s an amazing mom entrepreneur that sells customized statement shirts, so she has you covered in this department. Check out her website www.beahiveboutique.com and use the code BEAHIVEBABE for 15% off your order! You won’t regret your purchase!
4. New Grilling Utensils
· If the men in your life are anything like mine then they are constantly grilling for all the family functions. Let’s be honest, they have probably lost grilling utensils from their sets or need some cleaning done to it. So do them a solid and just purchase a brand new set! Thank me later ladies!
5. Homemade Gifts from the Kids
· Fathers are really just big teddy bears so have your kids make them a homemade gift. For my kid who is under 2, we will be making Daddy his own photobook which will contain her hand and footprints. As well as freestyle “artsy” pages from her. Quick! Simple! Easy!
These are just a few simple ideas for Dads, but there are millions of other gift ideas out there.
Mama’s what are you giving the men in your life for Father’s Day? Head over to our discussion board and tell me your ideas!